The Enterprise Application Developer
You will be working on enterprise applications for Structured Business Group as well as deploying applications and virtual servers for clients (cloud deployments in Linux/Unix and Windows environments)
This position directly reports to the Managing Partner. Apply here.
|Database/SQL||2 Years||3 Years|
|Unix/Linux||2 Years||3 Years|
|IDEs: Eclipse/Visual Studio||2 Years||3 Years|
|Cloud Deployment – GCloud/AWS||2 Years||3 Years|
|English||Intermediate (IELTS-6 equivalent)||Advanced (IELTS-7 equivalent)|
What You’ll Do
A Developer will typically work on several internal projects and one to two client projects as part of our primary project team.
The following is typical of internal project work:
- Maintain/Improve stability and security of current ERP Applications (we often utilize open source applications):
- Customize our current ERP Applications
- Research, customize, deploy other types of ERP applications on google cloud.
- Develop client-facing feedback and development platform
- Develop mobile app for feedback and development platform
The following is typical of client project work:
- Deploy demo applications for support tracking and performance management systems.
- Select and deploy support tracking and performance management systems.
15-20M VND Depending on probationary performance.
For more information, please send your queries to email@example.com